Work in Progress

Work in Progress
Vampire Picture

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Editorial from my editor

Listen:

If I told you a parent was abusing, starving and neglecting their children, you'd be up in arms to defend the before mentioned soul. That is exactly what the good Mayor Bloomberg of New York City has done to his children when he abolished all subsidized housing in New York in the name of budget cuts. Rather than ramble on, I'll let you guys read an editorial written by the editor of Out In Jersey Magazine and gay activist, Tobias Grace. 
I'm so sick I feel like purging. Thanks Bloomberg. you're a real gold platted son of a bitch!


So it goes...

1 comment:

  1. My only hope is I can write something this powerful one day. You're a master Toby. Thank you for letting me feature this.

    ReplyDelete