Work in Progress

Work in Progress
Vampire Picture

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rams who like to ram?? :p

This may be old news to some, but what I've found to be true amongst most humans is that old news to some is new news to everybody else. As I've said, I'm gay, and with that in mind here's a look at an interesting article I came across while strolling through the "TIME Magazine." It talks about homosexuality in sheep, and how a percentage of the rams only mate with the other rams. That kind of tid-bit is so interesting to me, a person who desperately wants homosexuality to be biological, so that, to quote my gay Uncle Phil, "It's not my fault!"

Here's the link: Yep, There Gay!

The only question I have is how do the sheep determine who's the top and the bottom? Is it horn size? Is one sheep the other's bottom bitch? Maybe.

 Maybe thats how gay sheep sex works.


So it goes...

1 comment:

  1. It is not a fault regardless of biology! It's a gift from the God Eros to certain of his most beloved! We are the blessed and fortunate ones!

    ReplyDelete